10 Most Popular Winter Colors for Home Fashion
Happy Holiday Season to all!
Being a designer, my eyes are firmly set on design styles and color trends of the future. The entire 2011 will see a lot of mix of colors for every season. There are a certain colors that come and go with seasons and some basic ones that tend to stay forever as classics. Here are 10 basic yet most popular colors for winters, which are known as color essentials for home.
1. Black is certainly the most popular of all dark colors. Most designers like to include black in the color palette of their designs for winters as it is classic and elegant.
2. White is a good choice to contrast black. It is a widely accepted color combo that is timeless and gives a fantastic opportunity to make the world lighter, brighter and more exhilarating.
3. Red is the sexiest of all hues. It makes just anything look like the center of attention.
4. Beige never goes out of trend as it looks good when paired with most colors in the color spectrum. I think it is as neat and sophisticated as Black and White.
5. Blue has seen a lot of variations in the gone by years. Turquoise being the color of the year 2010 (by Pantone Inc.) was seen in most stylish homes. This color works fabulously in all its tones and shades.6
6. Pink works as a color that just sets the mood right. Honeysuckle being the color of the year 2011 (by Pantone Inc.) will be a part of most great design works and color palettes for both fashion and home.
7. Grey is a neutral color that makes every other color look good and vibrant when placed alongside. Although it is muted but it can very well make a statement too.
8. Orange is an inviting color which stands for fun and frolic. It looks good in casual as well as formal ambiance.
9. Brown is certainly a must- have color. It has been in vogue during winters for a number of years and is here to stay for many more to come.
10. Green is a cool color but if used in right quantity and in right shades, it can do magic in winters too.
If you are looking for subtle changes in your wardrobes and homes, the above colors will show you the sure way to enhance your lifestyle.