TURQUOISE – AN INSPIRATIONAL COLOR TREND
I am back with some fresh topics for my blog after a gap of almost 10 days that I spent on research for Heimtextil (January 2011). In my next few posts, I shall write about topics relevant to latest design trends, design styles, themes and color stories.
Some days back I wrote about Turquoise as the Color of the Year 2010 and today I shall emphasize a little more on the same.
Here are a few pictures to illustrate the hot color trend of 2010- TURQUOISE
10 INSPIRATIONAL REASONS TO USE TURQUOISE- THE COLOR OF 2010
- It looks outstanding in rustic and country style decor.
- It is inviting, fresh, graceful and trendy.
- It creates awesome visual interest, especially when used on illustrations.
- It is a symbol of contentment.
- It is cheerful, youthful and sophisticated all together.
- It produces serenity, adding a soothing and relaxing touch to everything.
- It is vibrant and full of energy.
- It is pleasantly subdued yet rich and jewel toned.
- It makes a statement of glamour and magnificence with its shimmering tone.
- It brings in an unusual and whimsical touch in a lackluster décor.
With these emotions that the color is associated with, this gorgeous and versatile hue is definitely the reigning hue of 2010.
I shall soon post a comprehensive description on the use of this color in fashion and home.